Pilot, Wife
and Expat life
what goes up, must come down

Saturday 3 September 2011

5 years

Just a short one today, I am not feeling well at all, I have had a very tiring week and I am hugely homesick. I am also missing S as today is our semi-anniversary. 5 years ago today my best friend became my boyfriend, 4 years and 9 months later he became my husband but he has never stopped being my best friend.
I cannot believe how much we have achieved in 5 years, individually and as a couple. We were just starting out in our careers, he hadn't got a job yet, I was about to move North away from all my friends and family, and I would never have believed what the future would hold. Now we are married, living in the Middle East with our dream jobs. I cannot wait to see what the next 5 years has in store for us.

When I am feeling slightly less sentimental and fragile I will update you all on the goings on. I'll just say for now that I am going to retire to my sofa and stare out at the sea for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments gratefully received!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_06.jpg