Pilot, Wife
and Expat life
what goes up, must come down

Saturday 2 July 2016

There you are!

Well, what a shock! I really didn't expect to come back to this blog, especially having re-started it elsewhere!

Ive enjoyed reading through the previous posts and laughing at how much has changed, I mused here about what life would be like in 5 years time and... here I am! This blog is like a little time capsule!

Turns out I was wrong about a few things. More unfortunately wrong about a few people. None of it life threatening or hugely important though and no doubt I still have a lot more to be wrong about in the future!

Short post just to say that I will be slowly moving my recent posts back to this blog. I much prefer blogger and am more comfortable with how it works but being somewhat computer illiterate I am going to have to do the good old copy and paste I think which may take a while. Time is not something I have a lot of right now but I will do my best!

Welcome back to my inner ramblings!

Editors note: I have now completed moving the posts over. To keep true to the memories I have kept them in date order so they will actually appear before this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments gratefully received!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_06.jpg